Tour Hollywood, the movie stars homes, and the city of Los Angeles, California.
Toll Free Reservations
Popular Tours and Activities
Get Your E-Tickets!
You will receive an E-Ticket for your tour/activity. We attempt to provide your E-Ticket within 72 hours (if your tour/activity is in less than 10 days). If your tour/activity is within the next 72 hours, your E-Ticket will be processed as quickly as possible.
1. Make your reservation
You will be able to print your E-Tickets from any computer anywhere. Click here to contact us for HELP.
Hollywood Fantastic Bus Tour from Orange County
Grauman's Chinese Theater
Hollywood Fantastic Bus Tour from Orange County -- This tour is a full day sightseeing tour of historic Los Angeles, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Rodeo Drive with two pickup locations in Orange County.
Cruise the famous California Freeways in our luxurious coach. Our tour guide will point out famous landmarks. See historic LA and all of the landmarks in comfort! The tour will break with time for you to enjoy a great lunch on your own at the historic Farmers Market. Ethnic and American foods are available with terrific variety and famous desserts.
Get your own photo of the world famous Hollywood sign. We will show you the best location. Match your footprints in the concrete with famous stars at the Chinese Theatre. Shop with the rich and famous on the world-famed Rodeo Drive, and stay alert for stars on Hollywood Boulevard, at the Farmers Market, and along Rodeo Drive.
- We take you by luxury coach to Hollywood and learn about the early Californios, our pioneers, the gold rush 49ers and other immigrants...
- See historic Los Angeles buildings & locations:
- and the Los Angeles Union Station, China Town, and Olvera Street, the original Spanish settlement
- There are lots of other things to see from our luxury coach, including famous sites such as Paramount Studios
- Get your own photo of the world famous Hollywood sign, we'll show you the best location
- Match your footprints in the concrete with famous stars at the Chinese Theater...
- You'll have an hour and a half to shop at Farmer's Market, among 100 different "covered" shops selling produce, clothing, antiques and gift items. The market's outdoor cafes are popular and fun. This is your lunch stop - lunch is on your own.
- On the way to Beverly Hills, and our chance to "window shop" on world famous Rodeo Drive, we will view the historic La Brea "Tarpits", The Page Museum. We will also pass down Melrose avenue and and on to Sunset Boulevard. Once in Beverly Hills we will catch sight of a few Beverly Hills Mansions.
- On the world famous Via Rodeo, you can get a cup of coffee, or do what everyone else is doing, catch the latest fashions or see a star or two...
Pickups are ONLY available from the two locations noted below.
No hotel pickup. THIS TOUR ONLY DEPARTS FROM TWO SPECIFIC LOCATIONS IN ORANGE COUNTY (See Pickup Locations above). You must confirm your departure location on the Order Form. Child price is for ages 3 through 11; children 2 and under are free when sitting on the lap of an adult. Please reserve online or call us toll-free at 800-789-9575.
Your Reservations Cart is empty
Tour & Activity Types